- Initial consultation will consist of an interview known as history taking.
- Physical exam.
- Review of any results and documentation.
- A differential diagnosis of will be generated (a list of possible problems).
- A plan to confirm diagnosis will be formulated.
- This may include imaging including, X ray, ultrasound or MRI as well as lab testing.
- A treatment plan will also be elaborated based on interview, imaging and labs.
- The follow up will be scheduled for review of additional imaging, labs and to assess the effect of initial treatment.
Dr. K. Neil Parker MBBS, MD, a graduate of the University of the West Indies, Mona, campus is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. After completing his residency and fellowship in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology at the State University of New York, Downstate, he returned to the Bahamas to serve the Bahamian community in his field of expertise. Dr. Parker has a long standing interest in Rheumatological conditions and looks forward to advancing the field of Rheumatology in the country.
Dr. Parker is a graduate of Queen’s College and is a happily married father of three.